- If a booking is cancelled for any specific Covid-19 related restrictions within 30 days of their arrival date, Time + Tide will refund any money paid in full, less a booking administration fee of 5% of the total booking value, which will also be used as a contribution towards our local conservation and community projects that continue to be supported by Time + Tide and its Foundation during these times.
These specific Covid-19 related restrictions include:
- If the government of either Zambia or Madagascar have closed their borders to international travellers.
- If the government of either Zambia or Madagascar has declared that no visas will be issued to travellers from the guest country of origin.
- If any Time + Tide property in either Zambia or Madagascar is temporarily closed.
- If the government of either Zambia or Madagascar has imposed a mandatory quarantine upon entering the country.
- If the government of the guest’s country of residence has closed its borders for all but essential travel.
*Updated booking terms: the Covid-19 cancellation policy applies to any NEW 2021 and 2022 bookings. Existing bookings are subject to the original booking terms and will be discussed on a case by case basis