Escape with us to a remote destination filled with luxury and adventure. Now more than ever before is the time to immerse yourself in the privacy and seclusion of Miavana’s wild, open spaces.
What you need to know…
Madagascar has temporarily suspended all routine international flights, with this decision being reviewed every 2 weeks. However, Miavana is open and accessible by private jet with permission to land at either Diego Suarez or Nosy Be airports – for all nationalities, subject to the Covid-19 entry requirements listed below. Guests are transported directly to Miavana soon after arrival in one of our helicopters.
Tourists are required to:
- Present a negative SARS Co-V2 PCR test upon arrival
- This test must have been conducted within 72 hours prior to travel
- Guests will also take a test on arrival
- And will quarantine at Miavana for 48 hours
- Additional travel requirements laid down by the Madagascar Civil Aviation authority (ACM):
- A return ticket on arriving at the airport
- A signed letter of commitment, acknowledging Covid-19-related health measures in Madagascar
- A completed health form
- Compliance with all airport procedures, in particular, taking temperatures and using a disinfectant corridor
- A PCR test is only required 72 hours prior to departure from Madagascar should the onward country require this.
Find out more:
- For more information, please contact one of our Travel Designers
- Click here to see Time + Tide’s commitment to safety
We look forward to welcoming you back
Explore these remote destinations with us
or contact your current Time + Tide travel designer